"Dang girl you're at the thrift store again!" I know that's what they say about me! Lol! But seriously, it's one of my things. My week is not complete without a stop to the thrift store, at least a quick stop. A great portion of our home contains thrift store decor as I like to call it. As well as some useful items and clothing.
Come on now, I know there are many of you out there like me that feel the same about a good thrift store. Right??? So what is it that I love about a thrift store you ask? (or maybe you didn't but I'll tell ya anyway)
• I love me some vintage and antique finds. Why do I yearn for those yesteryears?
• Unique cheap items that you can transform into something beautiful.
• It's like a treasure hunt, see if you'll find something you'll adore.
• Deals/bargains! You can find some great prices there! Because, well, the items are used. But here's how I look at it, though the item is used it's still in good condition, it still works, so why not save a small fortune.
• Thrift stores are good for our environment. Yep they keep things out of our landfills! Go thrift store!
I thought it'd be fun to share some of my thrift store treasures so I think I might make this a regular post. Maybe we could make it a link party for thrift store, yard sale, flea market finds ONLY! What do you say? Yea or nay? Would you link up? We could call it "This my friends, is what I love about the thrift store." lol!
Anyway here are just a couple of my thrift store finds to inspire you to get out there this weekend and find something thrifty!
In person these votives look old which is why I love them.
Ohhhh and look at this beauty! A Royal Typewriter in that oh so desireable color!
Complete with case!
Wouldn't a thrifty swap be fun? Get out there! Go find something!
Lets try this! I'd love a text link back if you link up.
Linking up at:
House of Grace, Southern Hospitality, Coastal Charm, Shabby Nest, Chic on a Shoestring Decorating,