The Happy Birthday Baseball Banner was the first thing our guests noticed when they arrived at our baseball party and it was very simple to make!
Using the template below as a guide for measurements cut out triangles from your choice of colored card stock (regular 8.5 x 11) we used red. You will need one triangle for each letter in Happy Birthday and more if you want some blank ones. You will get 3 triangles from 1 sheet of paper.
Printing the baseball letters.
1. Click on the baseball letters below to enlarge.
2. Click on them again to enlarge even more.
3. Right click & save to your computer.
4.You can print it from your computer like a photo but for best results open it in a photo editing program and re size to a regular 8.5 x 11 size sheet (use the little black lines for reference).
5. Print on card stock. You must print the first one twice to have all the letters you will need.
6. Cut out baseball letters with a circle cutter leaving a small white border around the edge.
Glue or tape the balls to the triangles. Punch holes on the top of each side of the triangle with a regular hole puncher, this is where your ribbon will thread through. We punched 2 holes to make it bigger. Thread your choice of ribbon in through the front of the triangle toward the back and then through to the front again. Do this for every letter while putting them in the correct order. Leave extra ribbon to tie on your banner. All done! Hang and enjoy!